TUNECORE.COM allows you to place your music on iTunes, Amazon, eMusic, Rhapsody, AmieStreet, GroupieTunes, and more. It's a low-cost solution to a major need. You can place your entire album on these sites for as little as $19.99!! They also have a singles program that is less than $10.00; and I'd be remiss not to mention the iTunes video placement program (a little more expensive, but WELL WORTH IT!)
I can only tell you so much about this companies greatness, but I highly recommend you check it out and sign up NOW! You have nothing to lose, and the accounting system they use is one of kind and worth any small investment you will make.
It's your music, take it seriously!
1 comment:
Wow, thanks for the incredibly positive words! We'll keep working to deserve that kind of endorsement.
If you've any questions about us, just drop me a line. Thanks again!
--Peter
peter@tunecore.com
Post a Comment