Hey there, and welcome to the first installment of New Music Mondays. Matt and I will be swapping each week and sharing a band that we feel deserves a bit of extra exposure via our sites (MySpace, Twitter, and, of course, this blog.) So without further ado, I would like to introduce you to my very first selection: STELLATE from Atlanta, GA.
This power pop rock group is nothing short of amazing; it's like a more intense and raw version of Paramore. The vocals are stellar, the guitar work is fantastic, and the production takes the cake. I truly fell in love with this group after just a few listens and I'm confident that you will to. Below are some links to get comfortable with:
Stellate on MySpace
Stellate on Twitter
Stellate's Official Site
Be sure to tell them how great you think they are (oh, and if you love it like I do: maybe buy a track or three off iTunes!) Enjoy! Next week is Matt's pick.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment