We like structure here at Modern Revival Media; you might have noticed that our blog has specific topical discussions on specific days. However, we do like to ramble on about things that aren't always directly tied to music business, and like any good OCD company, we've scheduled Fridays for Random Blog Posts (RBP). Today is the first of those posts.
I'd like to talk about my favorite city on the East Coast of the US: Raliegh, North Carolina. I've had the pleasure of making many friends and new family members there from my adventures on the road. This city has some of the nicest weather, people, and places to hang out. I highly recommend making a trip up/down/over there when you have the time.
One of the raddest places I've ever performed or simply watched a show is a place called The Brewery (www.brewerync.com) run by one of the coolest MFers in history: Tom. The sound is killer, the atmosphere is better, and the bar (and bartenders) is/are the best in town.
I miss the hell out of that place. I haven't been back there in a few years and I want to make a trip up that way soon. They also have some stellar pizza places within walking distance of the Brewery. If you get a chance to visit, be sure to hit us up and let us know how you liked it!
So there you have it: my first RBP. Thoughts? Anything you'd like us to randomly talk about? We always love sounding off on various topics of interest! Email us at modernrevivalmedia@gmail.com with the subject being RANDOM BLOG IDEA
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment