I first learned about The National Rifle from a myspace message they sent to us asking about some information on how to make their band better, so right away I knew that they were serious and a band that was willing to work. I was also greatly pleased when I headed over to listen to their music on myspace.
The music of The National Rifle brings back visions of a punk rock youth complete with unity anthem choruses and visions of VFW halls. If you are planning on going to any local music scene shows this summer you have to check out these tunes, buy the album, and listen to the songs on your way to show. Also, for perfect timing The National Rifle have a new CD coming out on May 26, yea that is tomorrow. And they are probably touring in your town this summer, working hard.
The National Rifle Myspace.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment