Friday, May 15, 2009

Random Blog Post #4: Music Beards


Since professional obligations have wound down for a bit there has been a little more facial hair up here in the Cleveland Modern Revival Media office. In honor of the beard growing here are a few music related beard links which I have found particularly interesting (and I wanted to test videos on the blog). Also, be sure to leave any comments with any great musician beards or any other beard information.

Music To Grow Beards By - A fantastic title and some great beard inducing music as well.

The Official Guide to Indie Beards - Not really sure where my beard is on this list yet but it is past the starter beard.

Beards. - A very intense blog about beards.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I also really like Dave Grohl's beard. Pretty much my favorite music beard of all time!

http://media.photobucket.com/image/davegrohlbeard/imthepretender6/Dave Grohl/dg_beard07.jpg"