Friday, May 1, 2009

Random Blog Post #2: LOST

There is no reason these RBPs have to be about music...right? Cool. I thought you'd be ok with that. So, today I would like to talk about the show LOST. Yes, it is all capitalized for whatever reason(s).

I, personally, love the crap out this show. It's beyond comprehension at moments, but that simply makes me love it that much more. I'm not sure why people have such a love/hate with it?! The acting is pretty amazing on a regular basis (especially Michael Emerson who plays Ben Linus.) Also, Matthew Fox has bad ass scruff (as does Sawyer).

I would like to know if and how Egypt is involved; how old is Richard; and what the hell IS the island? I would also preferably enjoy having knowledge about where the hell Rose and Bernard have been; how some of the plane people got sucked into 1977 and some stayed in 2007; and what the cricket noise coming from Smokey implies? I would obviously like to know quite a bit.

I think they should bring Walt back, but I just saw him on a pizza roll commercial...so that's probably not happening. I probably should be more interested in the kids (Ji Yeon and Aaron) but I'm really not. Does that make me a bad person? I'd like to think not.

Only two more episodes left of this season! Crazy and fast season this year; next season is the last of it. Thus concludes THE most random blog post on a music based education site. I hope you enjoyed it; leave comments about your theories for good measure.

Love,

Jack

No comments: